The Misunderstanding of Stress & The Power Of Support
This week I interview Mand Spray who is the founder of Clear Mind Academy – a not for profit organisation set up to help the education, health and social care sector in the UK.
In this episode we discuss:
– The innate wellbeing that every person has within them regardless of circumstances, careers or intellect
– How social care workers in the UK are stressed, poorly paid and scared. And the solution for that.
– The increase in long term sickness in social workers.
– The answer to creating a compassionate workforce.
– How thinking about problems is not the best way to deal with them
– The real cause of stress – it’s a misunderstanding of how our thinking works
– We all have access to our inner resources that we need and we simply need to let them bubble up to the surface
To contact Mandy Spray you can do so via her website – www.clearmindacademy.com
or email her at email@example.com
To receive an email informing you of when a new episode of the Relationship Series is released, please click this link: SUBSCRIBE
For more podcast episodes like this click here.