In this episode of The Relationship Series Podcast, Ankush Jain speaks with Fiona Lukeis about how getting help in a relationship has far reaching effects. Some of what they discuss include:
– How changing your perspective, can change everything.
– How you can thrive in your relationship.
– Why punishing your partner makes it more difficult and take longer to become close again.
– The difference between letting things go and being “walked over.”
– How clarity of mind gives us the conviction to know what the right thing to do is and how we know whether or not we’re clear.
– Where curiosity fits in.
– What the greatest gift you can give another human being is!
To receive an email informing you of when a new episode of the Relationship Series is released, please click this link: SUBSCRIBE
To contact Fiona and find out more about her, visit http://therelationshipplace.com/au
For more podcast episodes like this click here.