In this conversation, Ankush speaks with Denise Holland, about how our behaviour comes out of our state of mind in the moment. They discuss how believing our thinking affects not only high-performance athletes but all of our family relationships as well. Some of the topics covered include:
– We can perform in whatever capacity, irrespective of our thinking.
– There’s an ability in us to create any experience.
– We are designed perfectly.
– We often put our beliefs onto our children and spouses without realising they already have everything they need.
– How allowing our kids to make mistakes (and simply love them anyway) can bring us closer. And more!
To receive an email informing you of when a new episode of the Relationship Series is released, please click this link: SUBSCRIBE
To contact Denise and find out more about her, visit http://class-performance.com/
For more podcast episodes like this click here.