This week I interview Dr Amy Johnson on Forgiveness and the Relationship Magic Pill. Amy is a social psychologist, master certified coach and author of several books including Being Human – Essays on Thoughtmares, Bouncing Back and Your True Nature
As well as discussing Amy’s background in the principles behind state of mind to date, we cover:
– Why children have great mental health and what changes as we grow up
– What responsibility do we have in impacting other’s feelings?
– Compassion emerging from a lear state of mind
– Forgiveness as an action vs an emergent property of a clear head
– The one answer to all relationship issues
– What children can teach us about holding grudges
You can contact Amy and find out more about her via her website – http://dramyjohnson.com
To receive an email informing you of when a new episode of the Relationship Series is released, please click this link: SUBSCRIBE
For more podcast episodes like this click here.