In this episode we discuss:
– The first insight she had which changed her relationships with her family and friends
– How she became more humble, compassionate, and curious about other people
– The correlation between state of mind, judgments and our behaviours in relationships
– How she’s enjoyed a loving marriage that has lasted over 40 years!
– Having fun being ourselves
Dr Cheryl Bond is a training and organisational development consultant and worked for over a decade at a large defence company. She now provides executive coaching and training.
To contact Cheryl or find out more about her work you can visit her website: http://essentialresilience.com/
To receive an email informing you of when a new episode of the Relationship Series is released, please click this link: SUBSCRIBE
For more podcast episodes like this click here.