Ankush is interviewed by Matt Fox for the podcast ‘The Heart of Dad’ where they explored Ankush’s experience of becoming a father and how much understanding how our mind works had – and continue to have – an impact on his journey as a parent and with his own father.
Amongst several things, they talked about:
- How babies are great teachers
- The massive shift in his relationship his my dad, after his uncle died
- Dropping anger and resentment as a way of deepening relationships
- The ‘ace in the hand’ of being able to reset from stressful situations
- Challenges of being a new dad
- Gifts and challenges of working from home
- Creating space for yourself within your relationship
- How men can be really hard on themselves
If you have recently become a dad or if you have one or is related to one, this would be a great listen for you. Ankush would love to hear what insights you took from the conversation, you can simply send him a message here.
You can contact Matt here: https://www.heartofdad.com/
To find more resources for coaches, please visit https://ankushjain.co.uk/coaches/
How My Grounding Helped Me Become A Better Father