A 2-day Workshop Led by Profitable Coaches Ankush Jain and Steve Chandler
Where: London, The Rubens at the Palace Hotel
When: October 28-29
Who Should Attend: Existing coaches who want to create a profitable coaching career without selling their soul in the process.
Number of places: Limited to 30 places.
My Journey Towards Heart-Centered Coaching as a Full Time Career
I’m Ankush Jain and I’m co-leading this 2-day workshop with one of my mentors, Steve Chandler. Heart-centered coaching has been a passion of mine for many years. For me it has meant helping others via coaching in a way that I can be proud of. No smarmy techniques, no trickery or shenanigans. Just me and my client talking heart-to-heart. Soul-to-soul even. Me helping them find their own inner wisdom which they may have momentarily lost sight of.
Back in 2014 I knew I had a real knack for doing just that. I had immersed myself in training and mentoring from some world-class teachers and coaches. And my own life had transformed in miraculous ways. Best of all, my clients were seeing extraordinary results of their own!
But making a full-time salary through coaching seemed almost impossible.
I knew I needed help, but none of the coaches I spoke with seemed to be a good fit. They either weren’t heart-centered, or they weren’t financially successful themselves. (Or sometimes neither!).
Until I met Steve Chandler.
While I knew of Steve, I hadn’t taken any of his workshops. When I found out he was making one of his rare appearances in London, I signed up without any hesitation.
It was one of the best decisions of my life.
I learned many helpful things in that two day workshop in London. But the greatest insight I had was that Steve was the coach I had been looking for! While he told me he wasn’t taking on new coaching clients, I persisted and eventually he acquiesced.
And so began my journey into making a full-time, profitable career out of heart-centered coaching!
Since then I have run 5 sold out live events, tripled the turnover of my coaching practice and started an online group for coaches which now boasts over 350 members.
The most important thing, however, is that I have been able to continue to change the lives of my clients beyond what they thought possible–while keeping my integrity intact–and making a decent living out of it.
Now seems like the perfect time to share what I’ve learned with you.
And what better way to do that than bringing in the man who has helped me make it all possible–Steve Chandler.
About The 2-day Intensive Workshop
The first thing to know is that Steve and I will be bringing our A-game and sharing our knowledge and skills with you in a fun and unique way. But don’t let that fool you. It’s going to be intense!
How will you know if this is right for you?
If you’re interested in any or all of the following, then this workshop is definitely for you:
- How to actually make a living as a coach. There are millions of coaches, but very few who are profitable. We are both. And we plan to share how we’ve done it, no holds barred.
- How being open-minded, amusing, and humble helps to sign clients. Even faster than the supposed “extraordinary, exceptional, impressive coach” does.
- How to market yourself authentically. Much of the marketing you’ve learned is just plain wrong. We’ll show you how being yourself and being of service is the best approach to client acquisition.
- How to put a stop to activities that don’t make you money. (While focusing on those that do.)
- How to ask for money, even when it doesn’t feel very spiritual. Otherwise known as how not to be a victim, a wimp, or a big baby!
- Figuring out why your coaching practice isn’t successful. Is it you? Is it them? Or are you simply missing an important piece of the puzzle?
- Understanding why prospects don’t want to be sold. Yet having them buy anyway.
- How to turn your coaching business into a game. One that you can’t wait to get up and play. Every. Single. Day.
Still Unsure if You Want to Join Us?
Learn more about how Steve and I work via two very powerful (and free) audios which are designed to support you with your commitment to creating clients.
Listen in as Steve and Ankush talk about:
- The difference between coaching and therapy
- Charging money and why it’s good for the client
- The importance of a growth mindset
- The importance of having a coach and how to find one
- Common misconceptions coaches have and what to do if you can’t find clients.
When you’re done with this, we have one more quicky for you:
Worthy vs Useful:
In this 10-minute audio clip, Ankush and Steve cover a key distinction for coaches:
The difference between being worthy vs. being useful.
Once coaches understand this distinction it completely removes the fear of approaching someone or making a proposal. It takes the focus away from you and places it on the prospective client.
So now that you’ve read and listened to all of the above, are you…
Ready to Create a Heart-Centered Coaching Career of Your Own?
Because we want to be able to focus on YOU and YOUR needs, we’ve limited the workshop to just 30 participants. Therefore this event will sell out.
If you know in your heart this 2-day workshop is just the thing you need to kick start your own profitable coaching career…
Reserve your seat now via the “ADD TO CART” button below.
Still not sure or have questions?
Please feel free to contact me via the contact me page or the button below and I’ll be happy to have a conversation with you about whether or not this event is right for you.